Here’s a great read similar to what I’m about to discuss.
Yesterday, “Mr. Koala boy”, as fondly called by Mr. James Jimenez “came out”, in mask, claiming some very sophisticated yet ridiculous claims about what they call “HOCUS PICOS” or automated cheating in the elections. Watch and learn, kids:
Here are some of the reasons why I believe this guy’s a fraud and may sound like he knows what he’s saying but is actually missing a lot of facts:
1. The CF card’s data are encrypted. Unless the “operators” know the algorithm, they can’t do this. For them to know, they will have to bribe Smartmatic.
2. The masked “witness” missed something: there’s a counter checking mechanism — the printed ERs per PCOS machine, which is given to the parties and PPCRV. If ever the claimed rigged transmission took place, counter checking its validity is very easy through the printouts. So, how can you expect candidates to pay you P1.4B if you haven’t solve that yet, huh?
3. Exit polls, more accurate than the pre-election surveys, confirm the result of the electronic election.
To pull off what he’s accusing, they will have to have a huge conspiracy among Smartmatic, COMELEC, the teachers, the poll watchers (who supposedly saw the printing and transmission of data), the media and PPCRV. Now, I don’t like very much some of the people in COMELEC, I don’t like Binay myself, but to conspire this huge for the sake of bringing in Aquino — who ironically needs the least of their help since he has lead the entire campaign season — is simply out of this world.
Some famous questions I’m hearing on the internet and some of the controversial answers I’m giving:
1. Why is Bro. Eddie’s votes just 1 million? Last election, he had 2 million and we’re more organized now than before? He must have been cheated!
Answer: maybe not so many people who voted for him the last time did this election — like.. myself? (PS. This is a political statement, not a religious statement. So please, stop the “Don’t criticize your brother” attacks)
2. Gordon is shocked he only had 500k votes.
Answer: Columnist and explainer Manuel Quezon III is shocked he got that many.
* * *
Come on, now. Let’s just say the automation is not perfect, but it was very useful. This is all we need to have a fresh start. Remember that the reason why GMA’s administration is so messed up is because of the questions on her legitimacy — remember Garci? Now that we have an almost accurate election process, we still want to go back to the messed up lives that we have? What’s on your mind, people? Let’s not sow confusion and distrust to our new leadership. This is now the best time for us to work together and start a new government that we can trust.
Pwede po ba?