I’m “baby-sitting” my evening team right. And so, here’s my mind typing:
* I miss Joy and Johann. Second night without me. It’s just wrong.
* One good thing about working in the evening is that there is less distraction. Less to no phone calls. No text messages. I’m on concentration avenue right now.
* Tomorrow, Kuya Prudy and the Grace Place creative team will be shooting again in Intramuros for a featured video on Sunday. I’m so proud of our creative team. They burn with passion.
* Starting next week, biggest changes in the history of Team Sparrow, Inc. will happen. I will announce later.
A couple of new website announcements:
* teamsparrow.net We launched this week our new Team Sparrow, Inc. website. Check the new, cool, Web 2.0 design. We need to keep up with the new design techniques, and we are starting off with our own website.
* blog.graceplace.ph I am announcing Grace Place’s own blog site. I’m writing together with Kuya Prudy and Josh, our worship team leader. If are a Grace Placer or just interested on what God is doing out here, you can get your dose of news and other stuff that’s all about Grace Place and our quest to lead people to become devoted followers of Jesus from that blog site. Feed from it. I’m also transferring the podcast in there.