I don’t normally publicly announce my dreams and aspirations for the new year. But on the second thought, why not? Publicly announcing it would make me more committed to it — much like baptism, a public declaration of trust and relationship with Jesus that results into a deeper commitment.
So, as inpired by Ganns, here’s my to-do list this 2005.
1. Throw an inexpensive, simple yet exciting birthday party for Johann. (March!)
2. Improved quiet time with my Savior.
3. Launch a new, hip and relevant church for the yuppies (young urban professionals) that is Grace Place
4. Read more Max Lucado books, some theology books that tackles Open View Theism, Calvinism and Arminianims and one on church planting.
5. Reconnect with Adventist friends back in college and Adventist churches in Metro Manila.
6. More agressive Team Sparrow in terms of marketing.
7. Start an MIS consulting company
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11